Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate
- Program Requirements
- Why Choose a Certificate?
Program AdministratorContact for program-related questions Malisa Ngalame, MBA
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate
Learn the techniques and skills that top corporations around the world use to dramatically improve their bottom line and their business processes by training for our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate. Our program teaches you how to use the proven quality management tools of Six Sigma to supervise large and complex projects and processes in your organization. Successful Black Belts typically dedicate at least 75% of their time to four-to-six month Six Sigma Projects.
Already have a Six Sigma Green Belt?
Green Belt Holders interested in qualifying for a Georgia Tech Black Belt Certification should contact Georgia Tech's Scheller College of Business or call 404-894-8700 for program requirements.
- Certificates must be completed within 6 years; courses completed more than 6 years ago may not be applied toward certificate.
- All courses applied to a certificate program must be taken from Georgia Tech.
- This certificate does not require an application.
Your path to achievement is easy! Most certificate courses are offered in classroom locations around the U.S. You can also inquire about training at your location.
- Course load determines the cost of a certificate program.
- Calculate your total by identifying the courses needed and tallying individual course fees. Some programs offer discounts for course bundling.
- Select a certificate program, review the requirements, and determine your timeline for completion.
- Add courses to your shopping cart for purchase as you are ready to take them, or as a bundle if desired.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your registration. We accept multiple forms of payment including credit card, purchase order, a private loan (upon request), and VA benefits for certain programs.
- Certificates must be completed within six years.
- After successful completion of most individual courses, a Certificate of Course Completion will be sent.
- After successful completion of all required courses, request a transcript and program certificate audit.
- Upon verification, GTPE will email your transcript and mail your Certificate of Program Completion. Some programs host a certificate award ceremony during the final course.
Once you earn your Georgia Tech Program Certificate, tout your success on your resume and LinkedIn profile, share with your employer, and celebrate an important career growth achievement!
Why Choose a Certificate?
Professional Certificates are ideal for developing new skills and building deep expertise in a specialized area to update your professional profile, advance your career, or broaden your knowledge base.
Certificates are an “anytime” credential
Start anytime - after graduation or later in your career - and gain deeper know-how in a specific area without the commitment to a degree.
Certificates demonstrate commitment
The dedication of time to earn a certificate demonstrates that you are committed to achieving a higher standard of professional knowledge in your industry.
Certificates provide immediate “ROE”
Georgia Tech learners master real-world skills and apply them to their career the day after completion.
Certificates stand out on your resume
A Georgia Tech credential carries the professional weight to give you a competitive edge.
Who Should Attend
This certificate is designed for professionals in business, manufacturing, supply chain, and engineering who want to improve their company’s processes and bottom line using the Six Sigma approach.
How You Will Benefit
- Build your capability to increase your company’s profits through a proven Six Sigma approach.
- Work with Six Sigma tools for using the Define/Measure/Analyze/Improve/Control (DMAIC) methodology on projects.
- Earn a recognized industry credential.
Grow Your Professional Network
Taught by Experts in the Field
Courses must be taken in the order listed below, concluding with a post-course project.
Discover what world-class organizations, such as General Electric, Motorola, and Caterpillar already know! Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a set of techniques and tools for problem solving can improve your bottom line. By attending this program, you will return to your organization with a deep…View Course Details »
Feb 20, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024Register By Feb 13, 2024Online$2,200
Jun 4, 2024 - Jun 13, 2024Register By May 28, 2024Online$2,200
Oct 15, 2024 - Oct 24, 2024Register By Oct 8, 2024Online$2,200
Discover what world-class organizations, such as General Electric, Motorola, and Xerox already know! Lean Six Sigma, a set of techniques and tools for process improvement, can improve your bottom line. By attending this course, you will return to your organization with a deep understanding of…View Course Details »
Apr 23, 2024 - May 2, 2024Register By Apr 16, 2024Online$2,900
The following courses are no longer offered but still apply if completed within the six-year rule:
- Data Analysis for Black Belt (MNGT 1029P)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (MNGT 1109P)