The Georgia Tech Global Learning Center has some of the largest amphitheaters in the Southeast with seating for 50 to 250 participants. Perfect for high-level technical presentations, training, video conferences, lectures, and group discussions, our five amphitheaters offer tiered sitting in-the-round for interactive style presentations.
Some of the highlights of our amphitheaters include:
- Natural lighting for a bright and inviting atmosphere
- Fluorescent and incandescent lighting with clearly marked controls
- Comfortable, ergonomic seating and hard writing surfaces for easier note taking
- Whiteboard, flip chart, and markers
- Courtesy phones for local calls
- A unique speaker's lectern with touch screen controls for easy and quick A/V adjustments
- Business concierge service to assist with meeting needs
(L x W)
Due to the rounded shape of our amphitheaters, room dimensions are not available. Actual square footage will vary.