Quality Core Tools Certificate
- Program Requirements
- Why Choose a Certificate?
Quality Core Tools Certificate
Designed for automotive, aerospace, and medical device manufacturers and suppliers, the Quality Core Tools Certificate equips you with the knowledge to continue managing your existing business, while reaching for new business opportunities. It’s critical that the products you manufacture not only meet the ISO 9001 quality system requirements, but also those specific to your industry. By conforming to the Quality Core Tools required by IATF 16949, your operation and products will meet the quality requirements necessary to help you maintain and grow your business.
- Certificates must be completed within 6 years; courses completed more than 6 years ago may not be applied toward certificate.
- All courses applied to a certificate program must be taken from Georgia Tech.
Your path to achievement is easy! Most certificate courses are offered in classroom locations around the U.S. You can also inquire about training at your location.
- Course load determines the cost of a certificate program.
- Calculate your total by identifying the courses needed and tallying individual course fees. Some courses offer discounts for course bundling.
- Select a certificate program, review the requirements, and determine your timeline for completion.
- Add courses to your shopping cart for purchase as you are ready to take them, or as a group if desired.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your registration. We accept multiple forms of payment including a third-party credit cardholder, purchase order, a private loan, and VA benefits for certain programs.
- Certificates must be completed within six years.
- After successful completion of most individual courses, a Certificate of Course Completion will be sent.
- After successful completion of all required courses, request a transcript and program certificate audit.
Upon verification, GTPE will email your transcript and mail your Certificate of Program Completion. Some programs host a certificate award ceremony during the final course.
Once you earn your Georgia Tech Program Certificate, tout your success on your resume and LinkedIn profile, share with your employer, and celebrate an important career growth achievement!
Why Choose a Certificate?
Professional Certificates are ideal for developing new skills and building deep expertise in a specialized area to update your professional profile, advance your career, or broaden your knowledge base.
Certificates are an “anytime” credential
Start anytime - after graduation or later in your career - and gain deeper know-how in a specific area without the commitment to a degree.
Certificates demonstrate commitment
The dedication of time to earn a certificate demonstrates that you are committed to achieving a higher standard of professional knowledge in your industry.
Certificates provide immediate “ROE”
Georgia Tech learners master real-world skills and apply them to their career the day after completion.
Certificates stand out on your resume
A Georgia Tech credential carries the professional weight to give you a competitive edge.
Who Should Attend
Automotive, aerospace, and medical device industries in manufacturing plants of over 20 employees. Job titles that would be interested in these courses include: quality manager, quality engineer, process engineer.
How You Will Benefit
- Conforming to IATF 16949, your operation and products will meet the quality requirements necessary to help maintain and grow your business
- Quality Core Tools are recognized as a best practice
- Using statistical techniques, such as control charts to analyze a process or its output and take appropriate actions to improve the process capability
Grow Your Professional Network
Taught by Experts in the Field
In this self-paced, online (asynchronous) course you will receive an introduction to the five courses that are part of the Quality Core Tools Certificate: Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Control Plan, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Measurement System Analysis (MSA),…View Course Details »
There are no sessions scheduled at this time. Please check again later.
This virtual instructor-led course will help you gain an understanding of basic industry requirements for achieving part approval from your customer. Control Plan will also be taught during this course. A control plan is a document describing the critical to quality characteristics, the…View Course Details »
Apr 29, 2024 - Apr 29, 2024Register By Apr 12, 2024Online$750
Sep 23, 2024 - Sep 23, 2024Register By Sep 6, 2024Online$750
This virtual instructor-led course covers the analytical methodology used to ensure that potential problems have been considered and addressed throughout the product and process development process. The AIAG Automotive Quality Core Tools Manuals (student is responsible for purchasing) are…View Course Details »
May 6, 2024 - May 13, 2024Register By Apr 19, 2024Online$750
Sep 30, 2024 - Oct 7, 2024Register By Sep 13, 2024Online$750
This virtual instructor-led course provides a guide will help you assess the quality of your measurement systems, providing a basis for recognizing where improvements can be made. The result is knowledge that can be used to improve your measurement process, in turn improving repeatable product…View Course Details »
May 20, 2024 - May 28, 2024Register By May 3, 2024Online$750
Oct 14, 2024 - Oct 21, 2024Register By Sep 27, 2024Online$750
This virtual instructor-led course covers the use of statistical techniques, such as control charts, to analyze a process or its output so as to take appropriate actions to achieve and maintain a state of statistical control and to improve the process capability. The AIAG Automotive Quality…View Course Details »
Jun 3, 2024 - Jun 10, 2024Register By May 17, 2024Online$750
Oct 28, 2024 - Nov 4, 2024Register By Oct 11, 2024Online$750
This virtual instructor-led course covers the industry standard that ensures engineering design and product specification requirements are met. The AIAG Automotive Quality Core Tools Manuals (student is responsible for purchasing) are used for this training and are the building blocks of an…View Course Details »
Jun 17, 2024 - Jun 17, 2024Register By May 31, 2024Online$750
Nov 11, 2024 - Nov 11, 2024Register By Oct 25, 2024Online$750