How the Program Works
- No program cost*
- Six asynchronous online learning modules
- Six synchronous workshops with an assigned cohort
- 40-hour time commitment over four months
*If a participant does not complete all requirements of the program, a fee of $750 will be charged to their department.
Who Should Attend
ASPIRE is designed for any full-time Georgia Tech employee who does not currently manage others but desires to gain the skills necessary to develop a leadership mindset.
Eligible participants must commit to all the dates listed within the program guide and should be in good standing, with no disciplinary issues in the last six months. Participants must also have the full support of their supervisors.
How You Will Benefit
By participating in ASPIRE, you will be able to:
- Cultivate a leadership mindset.
- Better contribute to and uphold Georgia Tech's values.
- Understand how our actions impact others.
- Assess any need to correct the course of our actions.
- Participate in cross-campus collaborative learning.
- Understand the wider effectiveness of our actions.
- Engage with supervisor to implement key learnings.
I would recommend any leader interested in growing and building a strong team support their employee’s participation in the ASPIRE program. I appreciated that I was able to connect with each of my team members based on their weekly learning experience and utilize the talking points to identify ways to enhance their comprehension and in turn our team’s productivity.